Veteran’s Assistance Program
- The VA provides financial assistance through several programs for Veteran’s and their current or surviving spouse.
- We have a unique partnership that allows us to cover your home care costs even before you’re approved with the VA (which can take months)
- Our partnership allows for you to receive home care with no out of pocket cost to you as long as it is under the approved monthly pension amount.
- This program covers the entirety of the services we provide including personal care and companionship.
Maximum Monthly Benefits:
- Surviving Spouse – Up to $1,153
- Veteran – Up to $1,794
- Married Couple – Up to $2,127
- Married Veterans – Up to $2,846
- 1. Military Service – Need to have had 90 days minimum active duty with at least one day during wartime and an honorable discharge
- 2. Medical Needs – Non-service connected disability which requires assistance with activities of daily living
- 3. Financial Situation – Need to have limited resources in relation to medical expenses
To learn more about this program and to see if you may qualify, call 408-400-7020 today to speak with our team.